Click Here to Get Started
(this will open the room planner in a popup window)
Start planning your space now! Click to launch the Stoney Creek Furniture room planner.
Ten Things to think about when planning your room
- What are your room dimensions?
- What are the dimensions of windows, closets and other openings such as doors and archways?
- Where are electrical outlets, phone/cable connections etc.?
- What are the dimensions of any existing furniture in the room?
- What direction does the room face?
- Have you drawn a floor plan? ( e.g. with our room planner )
- Do you have existing room samples (carpets, fabrics, paint chips)
- What cannot be changed in the room?
- What’s your style?
- What’s your budget?
Please Note:By using your email address in the RoomPlanner program, you are signing up to our eClub and will receive periodic emails from us. The emails will keep you up to date on events in our store or they may include special offers. Any emails we send you will contain unsubscribe information, and you may opt-out of future emails at any time.